Bespoke barrier protection for your apertures with made to measure solutions. Suitable for either standard inward or outward opening doors with a range of fixing systems.
Lightweight and easy to fit flood mitigation solutions for virtually any door opening.
Flood Angel® Flood Defender ™ Barrier – Single or Double Door
Flood Angel® Flood Defender™ has the Flood Protection Kitemark certification. This superior flood defence barrier is a bespoke, made to measure product. Suitable for either standard inward or outward opening doors, the system can be produced using six different fixing systems so that it can be fitted to virtually any door opening.
- Lightweight yet strong
- Easy to install
- Seven different fixing systems
- Bespoke to suit each situation
- Virtually invisible fixings
- Choice of heights, up to maximum 1000mm
- Conditional 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
More Product Images
Flood Angel® UPVC Defender Doors
Working with industry specialists we have designed a domestic flood door suitable for use on residential properties to protect doorway apertures against water ingress. The Flood Angel® Flood Defender™ Door holds three Kitemarks to PAS 1188-1:2014 and is manufactured for use on single, inward and outward opening doors, as well as double outward opening doors.
- Three Kitemarks to PAS 1188-1:2014
- Designed to mitigate against rising flood waters up to a height of 600mm
- Can be manufactured to a variety of bespoke widths and heights
- Unique integral one way weep vent
- Option for an integral escape hatch in the top section of the flood door
- Available in white and sherwood oak
- Wide range of styles, glazing and door furniture
- Conditional 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee*
Flood Angel stipulates that its Flood Defender Doors are only ever fitted by certified Flood Professionals who have been trained and are qualified to fit all of its flood mitigation products.
Full general maintenance instructions will be included in the Homeowner Guide you receive with your Flood Angel products. Ask your installer about an appropriate Service & Maintenance Agreement.
Flood Angel® Composite Doors
The Flood Angel Composite Flood Defender Door is the first of its kind in the UK.
Its unique monocoque, single slab, high strength structure; state of the art locks and superior quality seals give it unrivalled flood protection qualities.
In addition, the Composite Flood Defender Door also boasts an outstanding U-Value of 0.205; an ‘A’ energy efficiency rating; triple glazing in a range of glass options and; a choice of 10 attractive woodgrain colour finishes.
The real appeal of the Composite Flood Door range is its flexibility. Whilst every door has been designed to provide superior flood protection, customers can personalise their finished look by combining door style, glass choice, door furniture and colour to suit their individual property.
- Engineered to be flood door compliant with PAS 1188 –1:2014
- Tested to Kitemark standards in BSI approved testing facility
- Super strong monocoque composite structure design
- Superior quality flood seals
- High security with 10 point anti-flood locking system
- 4 concealed hinges
- Triple glazed with double seal
- Wide range of door styles and glass choices
- Durable with real oak effect finish in 10 woodgrain colours
- ‘A’ rated for Energy Efficiency
- Outstanding average U-Value of 0.64
- Conditional 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee**
- *awaiting BSI Kitemark certification.